- “Pure” electrostatic atomisation - highest transfer efficiency
- Tried and tested technology
- Almost no overspray
- 90KV sprays most types of paints and fluids
- “Mobile” outfits available
- 3 bell sizes for all industrial applications
- Air turbine bell rotation
The Ransburg No.2® electrostatic hand spray gun provides exceptionally fine atomization and almost 100 % paint transfer efficiency.
High transfer efficiency, environmental friendliness, and high quality finishes are the main features of the Ransburg No.2® electrostatic spray gun. The spray gun uses an air driven rotating spray bell to atomise the paint which produces an ultra fine “pure” electrostatic atomization.
This process produces unsurpassed paint savings. The Ransburg No.2® electrostatic spray gun is the
ideal tool for economic spray painting, especially suited for intricate metallic parts.
- Wrought Iron and metal products
- Fences, Gates, Railings and many other Intricate metal parts etc.
- “On-site” Office Furniture refurbishment
- Wire and screen products
- Security doors, fixtures and fittings
- Government maintenance departments
- Recreational park fences and play area’s..
Ransburg No.2 Electrostatic spray gun
Length: 500 mm
Weight: 1250 g
Tip voltage: 90 kV (max)
Current: 120 µA (max)
Atomiser Bell sizes and Fluid delivery:
70mm (2 3/4") bell = 90ml/min
100mm (4") bell = 120ml/min
150mm (62) bell = 180ml/min
For use on the materials below:
- Other Substrates
|NO-2-501||Electrostatic hand spray gun with 7.5 m high-voltage cable, 7.5 m paint and air hose 1/4˝, bell 4˝ (max. yield 120 ccm)|
|NO-2-601||NO-2-501 Electrostatic hand spray gun complete with high-voltage generator Classic, air filter regulator and integrated hose package 7.5 m|
|NO-2-701||NO-2-601 Electrostatic hand spray unit cart mounted, with gun holder and
pressure cup 10 l, galvanized
|19372-25||NO-2 Electrostatic hand spray gun with 4“˝ bell and cable package|