The MCV2 Colour Change System is designed to meet the stringent requirements of Automotive, Tier 1 and Industrial coatings systems. New insert-and-seal connections combined with the modular design provides quick and easy colour change no matter what the application. The MCV2D gives the added benefit of a Dual-Purge option for use with true Dual-Purge applicators. This allows cleaning of one line whilst at the same time spraying from another.
- Modular components allow scalability, up to 32 colours.
- Two o-ring seals between each block eliminate paint trap cavities.
- Piston Flag gives visual indication when valve is triggered
- Internal porting of the valve block significantly reduces paint shear
- Lightweight design is durable, corrosion resistant and built to last, even under rigorous continuous cyclical use.
Ransburg MCV2 Colour Change System
|Part Number||MCV2 Metric - A10800
MCV2 Imperial - A11077
MCV2D Metric - A10986
MCV2D Imperial - A10993
|Fluid Operating Pressure||20.7 Bar (300 psi)|
|Air Actuating Pressure||4.9 - 6.9 Bar (70 - 100 psi)|
|Trigger Tube Size||5/32" (4 mm)|
|Fluid Tube Size (OD)
Inlet - Metric / Imperial
Circulation - Metric / Imperial
10 mm / 3/8"
8 mm / 5/16"
For use on the materials below:
- Other Substrates
- Automotive OEM & Tier 1&2