- Provides Smooth Harmonic Motion: blended applicator patterns are easily achieved
- Adjusts Between 8” to 14” Stroke Length: provides flexibility to adapt to job conditions and expand effective work envelopes
- Running Adjustment Capability: the reciprocator is meant to be be adjusted “on the fly” to assure paint coverage and optimal thickness
- Compact Design: requires minimal booth space
- Cart Mounted: provides for easy moving about in the booth environment
- Interfaces Via Pneumatic Control Panel: accommodates easy on/off capability
- Allows for Manual Positioning: provides flexibility in setting to target distance
The Ransburg EDR2 Short Stroke Reciprocator is used to blend applicator patterns with its smooth harmonic motion. The adjustable 8-14 inch stroke length increases the effective work envelope of the applicator and provides proper blending of spray patterns to adapt to job conditions. The reciprocator can be adjusted while running to obtain uniform film thickness as well as complete part coverage.
The compact design of the reciprocator requires minimal booth space and offers little resistance to air flow. In its standard configuration, the reciprocator is cart mounted with vee groove wheels. An inverted angle iron track is provided to allow manual positioning of the reciprocator for adjustment to target distance.
Ransburg reciprocators are typically interfaced with the finishing system through the pneumatic control panel. A pneumatic on/off switch located on the pneumatic control panel is used in conjunction with a pressure switch and motor starter (provided by customer) to remotely activate the reciprocators.
Ransburg EDR 2 Short Stroke Reciprocator
|Electrical requirements||208 / 230 / 460 / 60 Hz 3Ø|
|Motor Size||3/4 hp explosion proof|
|Load Capacity||150 lbs|
|Dimension W/O Cart||73" H x 15" W x 15" D|
|Dimension W/ Cart||82" H x 27" W x 34" D|
|Reciprocator Weight||310 lbs|
|Cart Weight||230 lbs|
|Total Weight||540 lbs|
For use on the materials below:
- Other Substrates
EDR-546, 552, 549