- New bell cup design gives improved atomisation performance
- Dual feed fluid tube ensures less waist from the individual paint and flush feeds
- Hard-wearing titanium bell cups as standard
- Easily removable shape air collar
- Turbine assembly removable through front access making maintenance and repair faster.
- Improved mono-flex and duo-flex shape air combinations.
The Ransburg Aerobell 168 builds upon the strengths of our highly respected Aerobell atomisers. This cutting edge applicator is aimed at general industrial and Automotive Tier 1 applications and breaks new ground in terms of efficiency, performance and adaptability, whilst maintaining our reputation for robust engineering. The Ransburg Aerobell 168 is a high speed rotary atomiser which provides excellent transfer efficiency with superior atomisation and the applicator’s air bearing turbine provides long life and reliability. It handles all of today’s paints, including waterborne and even 100% solids (solvent free) materials.
Ransburg Aerobell 168
|Weight||2.7kg (4.4kg with robot adaptor)|
|Bell Cups||30mm & 65mm|
|Charge||Direct and Indirect|
|Power Supply||9060 HV1 or Voltage Master|
For use on the materials below:
- Other Substrates
- Aircraft & Aerospace
- Automotive OEM & Tier 1&2
- Defence & Military
- Domestic Appliances & Electronics
- Drums & Containers
- General Industry
- Leisure, Caravans & RV's
Ransburg Multifunction Electrostatic Meter - Test Equipment
The meter can be used to measure conductivity, paint resistance,…View Product