- Driven by gear motor and wear-resistant toothed belt
- Short and long stroke design configurations
- Configured for vertical or horizontal gun array’s
- Robust MS bearing side guide with high load capacity, up to 80 kg
- Control via frequency invertor with position detection in either mm or cm
- Infinitely variable speed regulation and programmable reversal point settings
- Program creation for specific workpieces, up to 999 programs memory
- Gap control, cleaning position and variable outputs are all programmable
- Adjustable parameters configured to accommodate changes in conveyor speed
- ATEX compliant
MS electronically controlled reciprocators have been developed for efficient production operation in automated powder or liquid coating systems.
These sophisticated reciprocators (with X-Y and Z axis movement capability) can be configured and expanded due to their modular design, from a simple single axis movement, through to complex axis motion using PLC controls.
Reciprocator systems can be configured for manual or automated operation through light bar sensor packages. Sophisticated control for automated coating within enclosures, using Z-axis movement can also be achieved.
MS Reciprocator are available in a range of incremental stroke lengths up to 12m.
As with all MS systems, reliability, robustness and low maintenance costs are our trademarks.
|Engine power||0.75 kW|
|Electrical connection||220V / 380V / 50Hz|
|Protection||II 3 D IP54 T85°C|
For use on the materials below:
- Other Substrates
- Aircraft & Aerospace
- Defence & Military
- Domestic Appliances & Electronics
- General Industry